The Jim Dodson Law Difference
For over 25 years, we have made it our goal to set ourselves apart from all the other firms out there. We’ve built our reputation on delivering a highly personalized client experience to every single person we represent. These are just some of the ways we accomplish that goal.
- We are passionate about providing personal service to you as our client. This is not a slogan; it is simply what we do everyday to help our clients.
- You will never pay us any lawyer fee for evaluating or discussing your case. Nor will you ever have any obligation to hire us.
- We are committed to helping you understand everything possible about your claim. There will be no surprises. We don’t ask you to trust us on this. We demonstrate our commitment to you before you hire us by providing you with all the information, free reports and videos on our websites and in the materials we provide.
- We give you our exclusive “No Fee Promise” so you can rest easy. We are paid only if you win. You will never be asked to write a personal check to us for lawyer fees or costs.
- Your phone calls are always promptly returned. In fact, as our client I will give you my written commitment to return your phone calls, and I will ask you to hold me to it. People who hire other lawyers quickly learn the most common complaint about lawyers: failing to return client’s phone calls.
- You will not become just a name on a file or one of thousands of cases we are handling. That is not what our law firm is about. You won’t find us in the yellow pages, on a billboard or on the back of a bus. We purposely limit the cases we accept and the clients we commit to working with so that we can work with you personally.
- We will not tell you something just to get you to hire us or just because we think it’s what you might want to hear. If we tell you something, it is because we believe it to be true. Period.
- We will never file a lawsuit on your case without your written agreement. Nor will we file a lawsuit just to earn a bigger fee. In fact, even if you agree a lawsuit is required to help your case, our fee will not increase if we can get your case settled at the first mediation conference.
- I will negotiate your case with the claims adjuster. I will not delegate negotiating to a clerk, paralegal or a claims manager. I will discuss with you each offer and each counter offer. Your case will never be settled unless and until you agree in advance to the offer on the table.
- We expect you to hold us accountable. At the end of your case I will personally meet with you and ask you whether we kept each of these commitments. I will also ask what we did to go beyond what you expected and give you an opportunity to provide us with a written testimonial.
We represent personal injury and accident victims in Florida in these cities: Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Largo, Oldsmar, St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, Belleair, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shores,Treasure Island, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Crystal Beach, Ozona, Bradenton, Palmetto, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Ellenton, Kenneth City, South Pasadena, St. Petersburg Beach, Tierra Verde, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson, Bayonet Point, Holiday, Land O’Lakes, Lutz, Odessa, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Dade City, Sebring, Wesley Chapel, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hillsborough County, Manatee County, and all other cities in Florida and Florida Counties.
Contact Jim Now
For A Free Case
We’re easy to find.